Carbon Monoxide Detector
An important line of defense for the ones you love
Not too long ago, carbon monoxide detectors were only for people who had sophisticated alarm systems in their homes. Today most every family is aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and have at least one CO detector in their home. The smartest families have CO detectors installed on every level of their home, including one next to their heating equipment. This is the safest way to protect your family from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning.
Committed to Safety
Ongoing safety training, drug testing and rigorous employment screening help ensure your family’s safety.
When you invite a company to come into your home, you make yourself, your family, and your belongings vulnerable. Doty Mechanical, Inc. takes this responsibility very seriously, which is why the technicians we hire are subjected to rigorous screening. The bottom line is that the only people who are hired are people that the owners and managers would feel comfortable having in their own homes with their wives and children present.